The module provides the following classes of drawable objects:
Point, Line, Circle, Oval,
Rectangle, Polygon, and Text. All objects
are initially created unfilled with a black outline. All graphics
objects support the following generic set of methods:
- Sets the interior of the object to the
- Sets the outline of the object to the given
- Sets the width of the outline of the object to
this many pixels. (Does not work for Point.)
- Draws the object into the given
- Undraws the object from a graphics window. This
produces an error if the object is not currently drawn.
- Moves the object dx units in the
direction and dy units in the direction. If the object is
currently drawn, the image is adjusted to the new position.
- Returns a duplicate of the object. Clones are
always created in an undrawn state. Other than that, they are
identical to the cloned object.